For qualified Reflexologists, this course will give you the credentials and experience to work with clients who are experiencing infertility or have reproductive/hormonal issues.
Our tutor Lynn Doak has studied natural fertility for years and has a very successful practice working with couples who are trying to conceive. For the first time ever, she is going to share her knowledge and protocols with you in this 2 day course.
This course will cover all you need to know to support couples on this difficult journey. It goes far beyond just Reflexology techniques, it will teach you all about the menstrual cycle, reproductive conditions and advanced training on how to work safely with couples doing assisted conception treatments such as IUI and IVF.
Overview of this Fertility Reflexology 2 day course:
- The Male & Female Reproductive System.
- The Reproductive hormones.
- The menstrual cycle: the 3 phases and how to do reflexology for each phase.
- How to help women chart their cycles to find their most fertile time.
- Conscious conception: a mind, body, spirit approach to fertility.
- Common fertility challenges: how to do reflexology for endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids and male infertility.
- How you can advise clients on lifestyle changes for optimum fertility.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology:
– information on fertility treatments and common fertility drugs.
– possible risks of fertility drugs and treatments
– reflexology to enhance fertility treatments – when it’s ok to work, and when it’s not – very important!
- Guided imagery for fertility – we end the course by enjoying a guided meditation which you can share with your clients!
Course Dates: Friday 11th and Saturday 12th August (10am-5pm)
Please don’t email to ask when the course will be running again because the truth is I don’t know when or even IF it will!
*You must be a qualified Reflexologist or Reflexology student to take this course.
BOOK NOW – Places left: