For qualified Reflexologists, this course will give you the credentials and experience to work with clients who are experiencing infertility or have reproductive/hormonal issues.
Our tutor Lynn Doak has studied natural fertility for years and has a very successful practice working with couples who are trying to conceive. She will share her knowledge and protocols with you in this 2 day course.
This course will cover all you need to know to support couples on this difficult journey. It goes far beyond just Reflexology techniques, it will teach you all about the menstrual cycle, reproductive conditions and how to support couples holistically on their fertility journey.
Overview of this Fertility Reflexology course:
- The Male & Female Reproductive System.
- The Reproductive hormones.
- The menstrual cycle.
- How to help women chart their cycles to find their most fertile time.
- Reflexology protocols and practice to regulate cycles for natural conception.
- Common fertility challenges: endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids and male infertility.
- Reflexology protocols and practice to support reproductive conditions.
- Male & Female lifestyle changes for optimum fertility.
- Information on assisted conception drugs and treatments.
- Conscious conception: a mind, body, spirit approach to fertility.
Is a half day follow up, after you have completed case studies. Will aim to book this date 2-3 months from Day 1 to give you plenty of time. Only 2 case studies are required, working through at least 2 menstrual cycles. Date will be confirmed on Day 1.
Course Dates: Sunday 18th February 2018 (9am-5pm) + follow up half day to review case studies TBC
*You must be a qualified Reflexologist or Reflexology student to take this course.
BOOK NOW – Places available: