Fertility First Consultation
A first consultation is required before having any Fertility massage or reflexology treatments.
*Please note there may be a waiting list – if you do not see any appointments available online please contact us on 07929 726402
Why do you need a first consultation?
- We need to find out all about you before we can recommend the best treatment possible for you.
- Maybe you need help with heavy, painful periods, endometriosis or a tilted womb?
- Or maybe your cycle is very irregular or you have PCOS?
- Or perhaps you have unexplained infertility and need more emotional work?
- Or if you are thinking of starting IVF the treatment will be specialised to that.
- Each of these problems requires a different treatment, and we want to make sure you get the very best care and advice.
What happens at the consultation?
- We assess where you are at on your fertility journey and for us to give you any advice we think is helpful.
- We will teach you how to chart your cycles so you know when you are most fertile, and also to pick up any underlying imbalances.
- The more information you can give us the better. Please have details such as your last period date at hand and if you have any test results a copy of those would be great.
- You will also get some treatment at this appointment – Fertility Massage, Reproductive Reflexology or showing you how to do a self-care maya massage.
Both partners are welcome to come, but its not necessary.
The first consultation is 1 hour, 30 minutes: £90
ARVIGO TECHNIQUES OF MAYA ABDOMINAL THERAPY®
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® (ATMAT) is non-invasive, external, manual therapy applied to the abdomen, sacrum, coccyx, hips and low back. The intention is to guide organs to their proper position, releasing physical and emotional congestion and blockages. This treatment promotes blood, lymph, nerve and energy flow.
It can help with:
Painful periods | Blocked Fallopian tubes | Hormonal imbalances | Ovarian cysts | Uterine fibroids | Unexplained infertility | | Poor egg health | Ovarian failure | Stress from infertility | Lack of menstruation | Lack of ovulation | Heavy menstrual bleeding | Constipation | Pain during ovulation | Tilted uterus | Pelvic scar tissue | Gas and bloating | Endometriosis | PCOS | Fibroids.
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® combine modern science with abdominal massage, traditional healing and wisdom to produce a holistic path to physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
60 mins: £55
90 mins: £75 (includes reflexology)
Reproductive / Fertility Reflexology
Reproductive Reflexology is a specialised form of reflexology during the pre-conceptual care phase, the aim is to correct any hormonal imbalances, improve physical conditions, manage stress levels, and correct any cycle irregularities. It works slightly differently each phase of the menstrual cycle helping to clear the womb during menstruation, stimulate ovulation, encourage implantation and help to reduce the stress of the two week wait.
We can also work with the male partner if there are any sperm issues or if he needs stress reduction. Since it takes just 90 days for sperm to regenerate, following a regular reflexology and diet/lifestyle plan can significantly improve sperm health.
We also have specific protocols for reproductive conditions such as PCOS, Endometriosis and Fibroids.
It is a great help to women who are trying to conceive naturally but is also one of the few reflexology protocols that is specific for working alongside assisted conception such as IUI/IVF/ICSI
For natural conception:
By using a different protocol each week of the menstrual cycle it can help to:
- Regulate menstrual cycles
- Encourage and stimulate ovulation naturally
- Improve sperm count and motility
- Help to naturally balance hormones levels
- Provide relief from symptoms of endometriosis, fibroids, PCOS
- Help support implantation
- Prepare the mind and body for a healthy pregnancy.
For assisted conception – IUI, IVF
Reproductive Reflexologists are specially trained in protocols to compliment the medications and help ease any side effects.
We will ask you to provide the schedule of your fertility treatment given to you by your clinic, and design the treatment protocol around that to assist you during:
- Supporting implantation
- Easing stress and anxiety during the 2 week wait
Please do not book a 60 minute session online if you have not been for a consultation first. We will not be able to treat you without consultation first.